IFA Support Administrator
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Job Ref.: WAK3388
Job InformationWe are delighted to be working with a successful Wakefield based company Financial Advisory firm, recruiting for an IFA Administrator.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing and monitoring of new business applications
- Maintaining and updating client management systems
- Supporting clients, Financial Planners, 3rd parties and all work colleagues
- Processing letters of authority, surrender/encashment requests and general client queries
- General office duties and telephone calls into the office
- Collating and preparing annual valuations
- Dealing with client review documentation
Hours of work, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this role please submit your CV or contact Duncan McIlroy to discuss.