Senior Direct Marketing Manager
Region : East Midlands
Job Ref.: VCSEM2
Job InformationSenior Ecommerce Manager
I am working closely with a well-established international fashion brand, on a fantastic opportunity, recruiting for a Senior Ecommerce Manager to join their busy and successful Marketing Team, based within the Derbyshire area.
This is a new and exciting senior Ecommerce and direct marketing opportunity, where you will be using your significant Ecommerce management experience to develop their online business and lead the expanding team of website management specialists. You will be taking on this key role, putting your Ecommerce and web analytics skills and experience in place, to build website sales performance. This role is crucial to the influencing of the sales performance of the company’s online presence, through planning, managing, and analysing effective digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for optimising the customer experience and building the premium multi-channel fashion brand.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· A proven track record of using the latest digital technologies and marketing tools to deliver effective digital campaigns that both increase sales and heighten brand engagement
· An innovative and strategic approach are essential, experience of retail, ecommerce, fashion, and/or premium brands would be a distinct advantage
· Ideally, experience in leading an online marketing team
· Experienced in working at executive level, as well as managers and/or highly skilled professionals with the potential to take on greater responsibility
· Strong Commercial understanding with excellent analytical skills
· Proven digital marketing ability to make a difference within a growing marketing team
Your responsibilities in the role would be:
· Improving website performance
· To lead the online marketing team
· Present ideas for new digital marketing developments
· Planning the email/digital selling campaigns
· Coordinating web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, outside agency & advertising activity, alongside the offline marketing programme
· Input relating to Google Analytics and Magento
· Measure, test, analyse and report website and digital marketing performance
· Co-ordinate efforts to optimise social media presence
· Plan, execute and measure conversion tests
· Evaluate end-to-end customer experience, optimising the customer journey
· Work with the offline planning team to maximise multichannel activity, spend and performance, and create combined marketing reports to inform Board level decision making.
I would welcome applicants working at executive level and above, or highly skilled professionals in this field with the potential to take on greater responsibility.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience, and the opportunity to build you career within a very supportive and friendly family business. You will also receive 32 days holiday which increase through service and incentives, 50% staff discount on all products plus clearance days with further huge discounts, plus other company rewards and bonuses to recognise achievements and hard work
If you would like to apply, please send your CV via the link in the advert and a consultant from Cameron James Recruitment will be in touch with you if your application is successful.