Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : South East England
Salary: TO 28k doe, + Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7623
Job InformationSME Account Handler – Billingshurst – West Sussex
Basic Salary 23 -28k DOE+ Bonus and Pension & Flexible Benefits
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 50 years who are now looking for an SME Insurance Account handler to assist with the day to day handling of the SME book of Busines
Working with the Account Directors with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
· Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
· Liaising with Insurers and clients
· Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
· Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
· Cross selling other insurance products
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise work flow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
- Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- Ideally previous experience with Open GI.
If you want to apply for the position, please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron – James will be in contact with you