Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : Greater London
Location: North East London
Salary: To 30,000k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 7307
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Handler
Location – Near Enfield North East London
Salary – up to 30k basic (DOE)– bonus, Pension & Life Insurance
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 50 years and they are now due to continued growth are looking for an Account Handler to add to the team
This is a unique position as our client is open to Existing Handlers who are looking for their next step in their career or you want to move up from SME Handling to a more Commercial Position
Our client trades on an open market policy allowing access to all markets to provide the client base with the most competitive terms and cover available on the market.
This is an exciting roll which will include the day-to-day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a commercial Insurance role preferably in a brokerage.
• Experience in Property Damage, Terrorism, Motor Fleet, Directors & Officers Liability, Public Liability, Engineering, Engineering Inspection and Employers liability would be desirable.
• Previous premium exposure to range from £500 to £20,000 is advantageous
• Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients on a daily basis and building strong relationships.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
• Experience with Acturis is desirable
If you wish to apply for any of the above position, please click on the link below and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.