Motor Insurance Handler
Region : South East England
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: To 25k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 112343
Job InformationMotor Insurance Hander - Location - Tunbridge Wells
Basic Salary £18,000 - £ 25,000 DOE +Uncapped Bonus Structure and other benefits
Our client is a Highley respected Independent Insurance Broker based in Tunbridge Wells and due to continued expansion of the business they are looking for a specialist Commercial Motor handler’s for New Business Sales and Renewals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls relating to new business quotations for specialist Motor and Commercial vehicles.
- Handle incoming calls relating to existing clients - this may consist of mid term
- adjustments, renewal queries, cancellations, and any other enquiries.
- Handle incoming post, web enquiries, etc as distributed by your line manager
- Process new business, renewal and mid term documentation
- Any other duties as required by your manager in accordance with the nature of the
Requirements of the position
- Experience of Commercial and or private vehicle insurance
- Be target driven.
- Display a high level of work output.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Take pride in all elements of your work - including administrative functions.
- Always adopt a positive attitude to the role in every aspect.
- Enjoy new challenges
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you