Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : North West England
Salary: To 30,000k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 4233
Job InformationInsurance Account Handler – Lancaster
Basic Up to 30k DOE + Other Benefits
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 40 years who are now looking for an experienced Account handler to assist the account Director in the day today running of the book of Business.
Working with the Account Directors with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
· Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
· Liaising with Insurers and clients
· Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
· Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
· Cross selling other insurance products
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
- Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- Cert CII qualified or progress towards required.
- Experience with Open GI Required
If you want to apply for the position, please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you