Region : East Midlands
Job Ref.: CL0303FSAW
Job InformationOur clients are highly regarded, dynamic, client focused and truly independent wealth management practice which provides financial solutions to the individual and corporate market. Due to ongoing success require an experienced Financial Planning Administrator for the Warwick office.
To undertake client related administration, review work, reporting and implementation, in order to assist Independent Financial Advisers and Paraplanners in the provision of independent financial services to clients;
- Maintenance of client and portfolio records;
- To assist in the preparation of client files for annual or half yearly reviews;
- Assist in the production of financial product and investment product recommendation reports;
- Preparing necessary paperwork and application forms for client meetings;
- Communicate with product providers on case progress, compliance issues and record keeping. Deal with provider errors and mistakes and rectify these;
- Assisting with research and producing fe analytics fund switch reports (inc charges schedule) in line with adviser recommendations
- Producing risk profiler results where required
- Ensure client authorisation received to complete switch in line with MIFID II requirements
Knowledge, skills & qualifications:
- Good organisational and planning skills and to be able to keep a time record of work undertaken on behalf of clients;
- Understand the advice process and the need for a commercial relationship with clients;
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical skills; and
- Good team player with a flexible approach.
This job description is not exhaustive and the postholder may be required to perform other duties, subject to the needs of the department.