Recruitment Manager - Internal
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
Job Ref.: JMSSRM
Job InformationWorking in partnership with one of the UK’s top manufacturing companies based in Yorkshire we are currently recruiting for a highly talented and extremely organised Internal Recruitment Manager to join their very successful team in Bradford. The company have very exciting growth plans and are looking for someone with volume recruitment experience to take responsibility of both the recruitment team and the recruitment function within the business.
As the Recruitment Manager your key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Managing the whole recruitment process from sourcing and screening candidates, to the on boarding of new employees and be willing to get involved when required due to the high volumes.
· To become an expert in the market and be knowledgeable about competitors and key players in the different labour markets
· Take responsibility for driving new recruitment campaigns utilising all candidate attraction methods and monitor the success of each campaign across the different areas.
· Liaise with all the business units on their recruitment needs and become familiar with the recruitment environment in each business/department.
· Partnering with functional managers to take ownership of ensuring you are resourcing to plan.
· Work with line managers to ensure retention of new employees and factors that could be affecting this.
· Line management responsibility for 2 internal recruiters – ensuring their performance, development and coaching requirements are maintained.
· Oversee all recruitment administration, including advertising roles, arranging of interviews, drafting offer letters, contracts, regret after interview letters and induction attendance & travel.
· Working closely with the Human Resources team, contributing ideas towards inductions, training, benefits, etc.
· Ensure all candidate data is kept in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
The successful candidate should:
· Have previous experience in a high-volume Recruitment Manager role, ideally within the Manufacturing sector.
· Have previous line management experience of in-house recruiters.
· Have previous experience of utilising and developing proven candidate attraction methods.
· Be commercially astute and professional.
· Have engaging communication skills, both over the telephone and face to face.
· Be excellent with prioritising tasks and time management.
· Lead from the front whilst being a team player with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
· Be proficient with MS packages.
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free parking if early, flexibility with some home working, 4% pension contribution. Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am – 6pm.