Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Job Ref.: JMSSIR
Job InformationWorking in partnership with one of the UK’s top manufacturing companies based in Yorkshire we are currently recruiting for a highly talented and extremely organised Internal Recruiter to join their very successful team in Bradford. The company have very exciting growth plans and are looking for someone with strong organisational skills and ideally experience in high-volume internal recruitment.
As the Internal Recruiter your key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Conduct initial CV review, screening interviews and short-listing of candidates.
· To become an expert in the market and be knowledgeable about competitors and key players in the different labour markets
· Take responsibility for driving new recruitment campaigns utilising all candidate attraction methods.
· Liaise with all the business units on their recruitment needs and become familiar with the recruitment environment in each business/department.
· Ensure the onboarding and induction process is consistent throughout the business and candidates have a good experience.
· Oversee all recruitment administration, including advertising roles, arranging of interviews, drafting offer letters, contracts, regret after interview letters and induction attendance & travel.
· Be confident in contributing ideas towards inductions, training, benefits, etc.
· Ensure all candidate data is kept in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
The successful candidate should:
· Ideally have previous experience either in a high-volume internal recruitment role or have recruited within the manufacturing industry.
· Have previous experience of utilising different candidate attraction methods and social media platforms.
· Be very organised and able to work using your own initiative to ensure all tasks are completed.
· Have engaging communication skills, both over the telephone and face to face.
· Be a team player with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
· Be proficient with MS packages.
In return you will receive a salary of £23,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free parking if early, flexibility with some home working, 4% pension contribution. Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am – 6pm.