Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: To 35,000k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 7412
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Handler
Location – Wakefield
Salary – up to 35k basic (DOE)– & Benefits
Our client is at the forefront of Commercial and Corporate Insurance broking with an office structure allowing National coverage providing the highest level of client service.
With a reputation of employing some of the most respected insurance professionals in the market they are now looking to add to their existing office an experienced Commercial Account Handler with excellent technical ability
Our client trades on an open market policy allowing access to all markets to provide the client base with the most competitive terms and cover available on the market.
· This is a key customer servicing role within a small team, working in tandem with and supporting the customer facing Commercial Insurance Account Executives, to provide quick accurate Commercial Insurance responses to our valuable Existing customers.
· This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business who support career progression.
· Advising and liaising with existing customers, Insurers and Account Executives via telephone, post and internet.
· Providing support to Account Executives so they can obtain the appropriate information needed for Renewals.
· Discuss strategy with relevant personnel.
· Where renewal Rebroking is required submitting market presentations to Insurers in a timely manner and working to deadlines.
· Approaching and negotiating quotations with Insurance Underwriters in respect of Renewals and Mid Term Alterations.
· Using personal judgement and initiative to find the right solution for the customers’ requirements.
· Evaluating quotations, including review of policy wordings and endorsements, and decision making on placing of the business in tandem with the Account Executives.
· Liaise and attend meetings with key personnel from Insurance Companies to widen understanding of markets and enhance relationships.
· On occasions attend customer meetings in conjunction with Account Executive.
· Maintain and share with colleague’s knowledge of available insurance products and underwriter contacts.
· Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
· Any brand-new customer business will be secured by our New Business Team and then transferred to your team working alongside the nominated Account Executive for future servicing.
· Commercial General Insurance experience within either a Broker or Insurer Environment Capability and experience to deal with significant Commercial Insurance Clients
· Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills to enhance customer relationship
· Confidence in negotiation -tackling and address Insurer objections and achieve the best results for our customers
· Ability to carry your strategy through via the Account Executives
· Ability to work enthusiastically and, essentially, to timescales
· Willingness to undertake bespoke internal computer and technical training together with professional examinations as required
If you wish to work for one of the most forward thinking and progressive brokers in the market who can offer solid career progression and both professional and personal development working alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals.
Our client offers generous staff benefits and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
If you wish to apply for the position, please click on the link below and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you