Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : South West England
Salary: TO 28k doe, + Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7421
Job InformationSME / Commercial Handler
Salary: Up to £28,000 DOE + Bonus + Pension + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced Insurance Broking team with a client base covering the South west of England and the surrounding areas
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for over the last 50 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General & Personal Lines Insurance and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of the Commercial Insurance Handler
· Build strong relationships with clients
· Understand all their general insurance needs across SME and commercial classes
· Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
· Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler – General Insurance:
A background of General Insurance – a minimum of 1- 2 years
· Knowledge of SME and Commercial Insurances
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.