SME Insurance Handler
Region : West Midlands
Location: Dudley Birmingham
Salary: TO 25k doe, + Benefits + Bonus
Job Ref.: DAR 710
Job InformationSME Commercial Insurance Handler – Birmingham – Dudley – To 25k Basic
North Birmingham - West Midlands – (Up to £25k Basic + Bonus) + Life Assurance 4x salary, Income Protection, 6% Pension Contribution by employer and Flexible benefits
On site Parking, 5 Mins walk from Train station
Our client is a respected National Broker who have been trading for over 30 years and have 4000 staff in 100 offices and place over £1 billion into the insurance market on an annual basis.
Working with the Account Directors with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
- Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
- Liaising with Insurers and clients
- Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
- Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
- Cross selling other insurance products
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise work flow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
- Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- You will be dealing with Renewals, Mid Term adjustments and dealing with the daily enquiries.
Our client operates from modern offices which offer free parking for Employees and is situated next to local restaurants and leisure facilities with the local train station a 5-minute walk away.
In addition, to an excellent bonus structure which include 26 days’ annual holidays, Pension and other flexible benefits which can include Gym Membership Discount, Medical Insurance, Discount cards for Food outlets and much more!
To apply for the position please can you complete the link below and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.