Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : Greater London
Location: Nr Croydon
Salary: To 40,000k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 7424
Job InformationSenior Commercial Account Handler – Nr Croydon
Easy Access from A232 or a short walk from the Train Station
Basic Salary to 40k DOE + Bonus, Pension and Benefits
Our client is a leading Independent Broker and due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an experience Commercial Account Handler to Join the Business
· Provide broking services to all clients and work alongside the Directors of the Business
· To provide a quality service to existing clients, covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, review, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
· Deal with new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals in the relevant markets according to company terms and conditions,
· Carry out instructions regarding the arrangement or amendment of insurance for clients, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside own knowledge and experience.
· Deal with telephone enquiries promptly, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside your own knowledge and experience.
· Be aware of market developments in your business areas and bring them to the attention of clients and colleagues where appropriate.
· Input and accurate processing of new business, amendments, and renewals on the computer system ( Acturis ) to maintain accurate records, in accordance with company procedures.
· Maintaining an accurate and up to date diary system to ensure all documentation is issued and payments collected in a timely manner in accordance with company procedures
· Exercise judgement when reviewing proposals, either new or renewals, referring to a senior colleague or insurer when appropriate.
· Attach correct wordings to certificates including any other wording (exclusions, conditions, warranties etc.) in respect of self-issue policies.
· Liaise with Insurers, other colleagues and claims when appropriate.
· Previous experience with the Acturis trading Platform is desirable but not essential
For further information on this position please complete the link or contact David.firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial confidential conversation