Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Region : North West England
Location: Widnes ( Working from Home)
Salary: To 40k DOE + Uncapped Bonus + WFH + Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7435
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Executive - The client will look at Handlers moving into this role
Location –Widnes (Working from home available)
Salary – up to 40k basic (DOE) - Working from Home, Uncapped Bonus + Pension and Benefits & Internal Introductions provided
Are you in an Account Handling position and looking to move into an account executive role with your own Book of Business?
Our client is a leading Independent Broker in Widnes who is now looking to add to the existing team an Experienced SME/ Commercial Broker.
Due to being part of a National financial Institution you will receive internal referrals from the Group and Network and you will obtain leads from Business’s who are already clients of the other areas of the Group!
With Being part of a Network who are one of the most forward thinking and progressive Financial Institutions in the market who can offer solid career progression and both professional and personal development working alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals.
We are looking for candidates who can:
· Hit the ground running to engage and build relationships with clients
· Work with clients to understand their business and their approach to insurance and risk management
· Present and administer insurance and risk management solutions to suit the client’s requirement
· Build client relationships by engaging clients with yourself and the product
· Relationship manage including visits to clients, have an eye for detail to ensure that all work for clients is completed to the high standard clients expect
· Essential Experience:
· At least 2/3 years Commercial Insurance Experience trading on a cross class basis
· Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
· Progress towards Cert CII will be provided
· Acturis experience desirable
Our client offers generous staff benefits and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
If you wish to apply for any of the above positions, please click on the link below and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.