Region : North West England
Location: South Blackburn
Salary: To 25k Basic and Bonus
Job Ref.: DAR 7474
Insurance Admin Assistant – South Blackburn – Up to 25k DOE, Pension and flexible benefits
Working in our clients dedicated office you will provide efficient and effective admin support to a team of Account Executives and our clients. As an ambitious professional you strive to continually provide the highest quality service to your colleagues.
Your daily duties:
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial Insurance team. This covers a broad range of tasks every day; from data entry, Adjustments and taking telephone calls to ensuring data accuracy and providing general assistance.
- We need you to demonstrate superb interpersonal skills. You will be liaising directly with clients and also insurance providers. It's here that you put your superb customer service skills to excellent use.
- Complete tasks by aligning to written company processes, it's crucial that we stay in sync with relevant legislation too.
The company has been founded on strong relationships, delivering sound advice, excellent client service and innovative solutions. We put ourselves in the best position to
What is required from you?
- Some prior Insurance administration experience would be extraordinarily useful, as would proven experience of accurate data entry.
- GCSE or equivalent minimum grade 6 / B in English & Maths. You have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel and have highly proficient keyboard skills for data entry.
- You have first class communication skills. These could be written or verbal but ideally both. You only get one chance to create a great first impression.
- Highly motivated to make a difference you enjoy building and creating a strong plan. Your superb organisational skills coupled with the desire to prioritise workloads is the key to your success. You can see process improvements before others and use your honed initiative to deliver results.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the links and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you