Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : West Midlands
Salary: to 30k DOE + Bonus & Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7555A
Job InformationCommercial insurance - Account Handler – General Insurance
Salary: To £30,000 DOE + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the Midlands and Surrounding areas
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler – General Insurance:
· Build strong relationships with clients
· Understand all of their general insurance needs across Commercial classes including combined, Fleet, Liability and Financial Lines
· Dealing with premiums of £500 – £30,000
· Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
· Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler – General Insurance:
A strong background of General Insurance – a minimum of 2/3 years
· CII Qualified desirable
· Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron- James will be in contact with you..