Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : West Midlands
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: to 45k Negotiable + Bonus & Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7572AA
Job InformationSenior Commercial Broker – South East Birmingham
Basic Salary to c45k DOE + Bonus, Pension and Benefits 2 min walk from Train station
Our client is a leading Independent Broker and due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an experience Commercial Account Handler to Join the Business
· Provide broking services to all clients and work alongside the Directors of the Business
· To provide a quality service to existing clients, covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, review, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
· Deal with new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals in the relevant markets according to company terms and conditions,
· Carry out instructions regarding the arrangement or amendment of insurance for clients, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside own knowledge and experience.
· Deal with telephone enquiries promptly, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside your own knowledge and experience.
· Be aware of market developments in your business areas and bring them to the attention of clients and colleagues where appropriate.
· Input and accurate processing of new business, amendments, and renewals on the computer system to maintain accurate records, in accordance with company procedures.
· Maintaining an accurate and up to date diary system to ensure all documentation is issued and payments collected in a timely manner in accordance with company procedures
· Exercise judgement when reviewing proposals, either new or renewals, referring to a senior colleague or insurer when appropriate.
· Attach correct wordings to certificates including any other wording (exclusions, conditions, warranties etc.) in respect of self-issue policies.
· Liaise with Insurers, other colleagues and claims when appropriate.
For further information on this position please complete the link or contact David Helliwell at Cameron James Professional Recruitment