Insurance Account Executive & Development
Region : South East England
Salary: To 50k DOE + Flexible Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7614AA
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Executive & Development
Salary: To- £50,000 DOE+ Pension + Flexible Benefits and assistance towards Insurance Qualifications
Would you like to work for an award winning and leading Insurance Intermediary?
With a presence in the market and offices across the UK, this company prides themselves on providing a local, consultative and personal service to their clients.
Due to their success, they now have an opportunity for a Commercial Insurance Account Executive & Development to join their team.
We are looking for candidates who can:
· Hit the ground running to engage and build relationships with clients
· Work with clients to understand their business and their approach to insurance and risk management
· Present and administer insurance and risk management solutions to suit the client’s requirement
· Build client relationships by engaging clients with yourself and the product
· Relationship manage including visits to clients, have an eye for detail to ensure that all work for clients is completed to the high standard clients expect
Requirements for the Commercial Broking role:
· Prospective candidates should have a strong commercial focus, keep themselves up to date with technical, legal and market developments, understand the importance of adhering to company procedures and performance standards to ensure they are compliant with external regulators
· The successful candidate would be joining the organisation at a very exciting time and working within teams where they will be able to share and develop their knowledge base within a friendly and professional environment
· 3 Years + Experience
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you