HNW Private clients Account Handler
Region : Greater London
Location: Mayfair, London
Salary: To 50k Basic + Bonus & Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7616AAA
Job InformationPrivate Clients HNW Insurance Broker – Location – Mayfair, London
Basic Salary c50k DOE,+ excellent benefits including incentive plan bonus, non-contributory pension (20%), 6 x life insurance and private medical insurance
Assistance In Insurance Exams and Qualifications
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client, a highly successful, specialist, independent, chartered insurance broking firm in the heart of the West End of London
Our client was established over 70 years ago, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and was one of the first firms to be awarded the status of corporate Chartered Insurance Brokers by the Chartered Insurance Institute. The company utilises Microsoft applications including SharePoint and the Open GI broker management system.
Our client has a large book of valuable private clients where the role is the placement and servicing of personal insurances for High-Net-Worth individuals or other Private clients (or schemes) connected to Corporate business. These high value clients are serviced from a dedicated Private Clients Team.
· To service our existing portfolio of clients from initial enquiry through to policy issue, with ongoing support
· To provide technical expertise and advice as required
· To maintain and improve our high levels of business retention
· Provide a professional, friendly, helpful and informative service
· Provide prompt response to client requests and queries
· Prioritise daily workload with the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Deal with incoming telephone calls
· Maintain a daily diary system
· To play a constructive role within the Private Clients team
· To adopt a flexible working relationship with Account Executives
· To be able to work independently acting on your own initiative
The successful applicant will need demonstrable experience of Personal Lines insurance with either a Broker or Insurance Company. Specific experience in High Net Worth, preferably Household and Motor, would be highly advantageous.
An appropriate level of technical expertise is required, along with a desire to continually improve skills and experience within a challenging environment.
If you wish to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron James Professional recruitment will be in contact with you