Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £15,000 - £40,000 OTE year 1
Job Ref.: TRC307
Job InformationDue to on-going growth and expansion we are currently recruiting Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Leeds head office. Cameron James is a leading Recruitment consultancy specialising within niche professional sectors.
We know what an organisation must offer to attract the best talent and that is exactly what we do. We are passionate about what we do and have strong moral ethics in the way we conduct business. We encourage a strong team ethic and offer one of the best commission structures in the industry, which best of all is totally uncapped!
The role of recruitment consultant is varied and isnít a career to suit everyone. You need to be sales and target driven, dynamic, hardworking, resilient, confident and competitive. Duties of a trainee consultant will briefly include;
* Making outbound sales calls to prospective clients.
* Interviewing candidates face to face and via the phone
* Attending client meetings
* The full cycle of recruitment, interviewing, taking feedback, advertising & achieving set targets
Recruitment is a lucrative career path working within a meritocracy. Hard working and focused Trainee consultants and expect realistic earnings of ¬£35,000 (OTE) in year 1 and ¬£50,000 + in year 2. Other benefits include
* A high uncapped commission rate
* Paid team drinks & team nights out
* Incentives such as lunches at award winning restaurants
* Additional Quarterly and Annual achievement awards
* Added incentives for achieving targets (holiday vouchers etc)
* Early finish every Friday
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* On-going training & structured career path
Please email your CV with a covering letter detailing your availability for interview, notice period and salary expectations.