Sector:HR & Training
Region : West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (15 Month Contract)
Job Ref.: GHPA34520
Job InformationI am currently recruiting for a Learning and Development consultant for an initial fixed term contract of 15 months in Solihull.
The role involves working within a fast moving environment dealing with all levels of the organisation to provide, manage and lead quality learning and development solutions across the Group through training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation, in line with business objectives and within the legal and regulatory framework.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar position ideally with the Professional Service or Finance sector. Have experience of designing and developing training solutions for the needs of a business.
• Consult with business heads and their management teams to analyse training needs relating to specific business objectives and to ensure the production and use of training plans
• Identify, design and develop corporate and local bespoke training and development solutions to meet training need in the most efficient and effective way, using internal and external resources including new starter induction programmes to management development
• Manage and deliver corporate and local training solutions as identified. Rollout and support professional/technical development initiatives in business areas and ensure high potential employees are properly identified, supported and developed
• Monitor and evaluate to ensure training design and delivery has effectively delivered the training needs analysed and delivered a value-added service. Monitor the effectiveness of external training suppliers used
• Promote a full range of training and development solutions available to all employees to improve performance
• Be seen as an expert in your field to train, develop and coach people managers to support the management of their teams to achieve the highest levels of performance
• Develop and support corporate projects including professional qualifications, Inductions, IiP, TCF and Employee Survey
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• CIPD qualified or prepared to work towards/or specific L&D experience demonstrating the knowledge, skills and experience detailed above
• Proven Consultancy Skills in identifying learning needs and designing and developing appropriate solutions
• Workshop Training Delivery, including Management Development
• Training Evaluation to demonstrate business benefit of any intervention
• Project Management Skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• Good computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Ability to facilitate action learning sets effectively
• Ability to administer and feedback psychometric tests is desirable
• Experience of designing e-learning and virtual learning solutions is desirable, but not critical.