Commercial Account Executive - Insurance
Region : North East England
Salary: Bonus OTE
Job Ref.: DH26844233
Our client is a leading Independent Broker in Newcastle who is looking for an Experienced Account Handler/Executive to develop an existing Book of Business of SME Commercial Business.
This is an exciting roll which will include the day to day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial Insurance role preferably in a brokerage but candidates from an insurer background will be considered.
• Experience in Property Damage, Terrorism, Motor Fleet, Directors & Officers Liability, Public Liability, Engineering, Engineering Inspection and Employers liability would be desirable.
• Previous premium exposure to range from Â£1000 to Â£200,000.
• Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients on a daily basis and building strong relationships.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
• Working towards Cert CII would be advantageous and our client would support this.
The client offers an excellent remuneration package include OTE bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.