Independent Financial Advisor - London
Region : Greater London
Salary: £24,000 retainer, realistic OTE in Year 1 is £60k
Job Ref.: SL:LDNSEIFA
Job InformationA boutique IFA firm based near Bank in Central London are looking for talented Financial Advisors from all backgrounds to join their firm. This role will not require a portable client bank as all leads are provided, however it does require experience of giving Financial Advice.
• Level 4 DipFA completed, CF30 status either obtained or easily obtained, SPS status either obtained or easily obtained
• Experienced in giving Financial Advice across pensions, life and investments
• Alternatively, senior Chartered Paraplanning status and therefore holds a strong knowledge of products and procedures
• Ambitious attitude and looking for an opportunity to develop business, self motivated and possesses gravitas and tenacity
• Candidates from Bancassaurance, EBCs and IFAs all considered for this role
This opportunity is very much bonus based, and therefore a retainer of Â£2k per month is offered, however the bonus potential is uncapped. The average earnings for Y1 in 2014 were between Â£105k-120k due to the mass of leads and marketing provided to successful candidates.
Furthermore full back office support is provided and this role is very much a hands on position whereby administration necessary is minimal.
The main criteria for this role is knowledge and passion, and therefore candidates who possess the above only are urged to apply.
Due to the high level of applications for this position if you have not heard back from us within 1 week please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you are interested, please apply within and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.