HR Team Leader
Sector:HR & Training
Region : South East England
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Ref.: GHCHTL46001
Job InformationI am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Team leader to join a facilities management organisation near St Albans.
The HR team is growing with it and has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced HR Team Leader who can demonstrate outstanding team leadership for the Admin Team within a demanding fast paced and fast growing commercial environment.
The successful candidates will be tenacious, flexible in approach and experienced HR Team Leader who will have HR Management experience with excellent demonstrable people management skills having previously managed a small team of HR professionals. You will be a driven self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, excellent people management skills and solutions led approach to their management style.
• Managing the Admin team and to be accountable (both self and through a team) to deliver and support on high volume admin duties. Admin duties include DBS checks, vetting and inbox management.
• Supporting and developing the team to deliver excellent outputs and support with the delivery of a fully competent HR shared service function
• The role is within a medium sized HR Function which is a fast paced, demanding, challenging and diverse environment. There is a requirement to be resilient under pressure, driven, capable and most of all is able to deliver change with style and humour.
• The ability to deliver excellence is required therefore attention to detail and an investigative and challenging nature is a must.
• The populations are diverse and complex, therefore the ability to deal with volumes and change is critical.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• HR Generalist experience in ideally a “fast paced” environment.
• Experience with DBS checks preferred.
• HR Management experience