Temporary HR & Payroll Administrator
Sector:HR & Training
Region : Greater London
Salary: £12 per hour
Job Ref.: GIBB4041
Job InformationCameron James Professional Recruitment is working with an international distribution business who are looking for a Temporary HR & Payroll Administrator to provide comprehensive HR administration and payroll support to the business. You will work closely with the UK HR Manager to ensure a high quality HR service is delivered.
• Process the monthly payroll ensuring on time and accurate submissions using the ADP Freedom software
• Entering new joiners, leavers, salary increases and any other changes needed in ADP Freedom and Workday HRIS
• Monitor the probationary review process and administer supporting documentation
• Liaise with external payroll company and Internal finance department
• Support the administration of pension and healthcare benefits
• Liaise with internal customers regarding any payroll queries
• Conduct monthly payroll reporting and assist with payroll reconciliation.
• Ensure compliance with HMRC legislation and best practice
• Provide advice on statutory payments such as Maternity, Paternity, Sick Pay.
• Assist with year-end submissions including all HMRC submissions, P11ds, P14, P35
• Record and monitor absence in ADP Freedom
• Control all HR data including hardcopy and electronic files ensuring information is accurately and efficiently recorded
• Prepare and administer employment paperwork including offer letters, contracts and addendums
• Recruitment administration including placing adverts, liaising with recruiters and scheduling interviews.
• Administer the vehicle fleet including hire cars vehicles and being the first point of contact for employee queries regarding company vehicles
• Minute taking in disciplinary and grievance meetings
• Administer HRIS processes including new positions, new hires and job changes
• Co-ordinate training internally and externally.
• Experience in HR administration
• MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
• Experience of prioritising workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience using ADP Freedom.
• Confident oral and written communicator
• Good understanding of PAYE legislation and processing including Income tax, NI, Student loans, SMP, SSP, SPP, AOE, Court Orders