Senior HR Advisor
Sector:HR & Training
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Job Ref.: 6163
Job InformationCameron James are partnering a leading Professional Services Business based in Leeds looking for a Senior HR Officer. This is a critical role to support the current team in delivering an effective, commercially focused HR service across the business.
• Management and development of the HR team including HR Officer and Assistant
• Provision of advice, guidance and support to the senior management team and team leaders on a variety of employment issues ensuring compliance with legislation.
• Coaching and supporting managers in order to ensure that they fulfil the people management aspects of their role.
• Identification and proactive resolution of issues utilising and managing the disciplinary/grievance processes where necessary.
• Collaborate and liaise accordingly with other businesses within the wider group to provide a coherent and consistent HR service.
• Ensure that performance management is executed consistently across the business in line with business policy.
• Assist in the management of annual performance review process and salary review process.
• Support the HR Manager in delivery and communication of company policies and procedures.
• Management and review of staff benefits packages.
• Contribute to business communication initiatives.
Essential Skills required:
• HR Generalist experience at a senior level in a Professional Services Environment
• CIPD qualified
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior management.
• Able to interpret and apply employment law at a practical level
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages : Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Works well as part of a team but also works well alone
• Professional, customer focused and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills