Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : Greater London
Salary: 28,000 - 30,000 Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH090819R
Job InformationCommercial insurance Account Handler : Isleworth
Salary £30,000 + Bonus, Pension and other benefits
Our client is a successful Insurance Broking firm based in Isleworth Middlesex, who have been established for over 40 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial account handler to join the team, who can complement the existing structure to help develop the company further.
You will be responsible for working closely with management in broking new and existing business including renewals.
The ideal applicant will be an individual experienced in the insurance industry transacting Commercial insurance contracts new business and renewals, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and who would like to join a small but growing firm.
Progress towards CII qualifications essential.
Computer & keyboard skills
- Navigation of standard office PC Systems
- Essential working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Past use of Open GI( MISYS) would be beneficial
- Aptitude and the capability to grasp basic but important systems and procedures.
- Must be a Team Player and flexible to adapt to the variables of a working day.
- Time and Work management
- Good written and oral communication
- Sound File management and strict adherence to procedures in compliance with FCA requirements
- Customer focused
- Can do attitude
- Broking experience essential including familiarity with Construction, Commercial SME Packages as well as Property Owners and Liability contracts.
- Sound knowledge of insurance principles and practices
- Knowledge of current compliance regime for general insurance
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron james will be in contact with you.