Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : Greater London
Salary: 25,000 - 27,000 Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH130819
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Handler : nr Wokingham
Salary to 27k DOE, Pension, Bonus & other Flexible Benefits inc on-site Parking
Our client are a leading Independent Chartered Insurance Broker who have been trading for over 45 years. They are now Looking for a commercial Account Handler initially to cover Maternity for a 15-month Period but with the potential of the role turning into a permanent position
You will work closely with and at the direction of the Relationship Managers. The ideal candidate will have commercial insurance knowledge, be a self-starter and a great communicator.
• Working with the Relationship Managers with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
• Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
• Handling renewals and midterm adjustments for small business clients
• Liaising with Insurers and clients
• Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
• Cross selling other insurance products
• Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
• Excellent communication and administration skills.
• Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
• Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Ideally previous experience with Acturis
• Cert CII qualified or progress towards an advantage
If You wish to apply for the above positon please complete the Link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you