Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : Greater London
Salary: 28,000 - 35,000 Bonus Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH100919V
Account Handler : General Insurance
Salary: £28 - £35,000 DOE + 28 Days Holiday + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the South of England?
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically over the last 10 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler : General Insurance:
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Understand all of their general insurance needs across Professional Indemnity, Home, Personal, SME
• Dealing with premiums of £500 : £30,000
• Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
• Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler : General Insurance:
A strong background of General Insurance : a minimum of 2 - 3 years
• CII Qualified desirable
• Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
• Excellent communication skills : verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.