Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum DOE
Job Ref.: JWCA
Job InformationWorking in partnership with a leading international law firm I am currently recruiting for a Conflict Analyst to join their successful City Centre Operations Team in Leeds.
As a Conflict Analyst your duties will include:
• Conflict checks and analysing potential conflicts of interest using the firm`s conflict checking system
• Analysing potential legal conflicts, confidentiality issues
• Working with the Senior Management team.
• Offering partners and fee earners advice and support throughout the conflict checking process.
• Developing a good working relationship with the internal legal teams and practice groups to ensure best practice
• Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of information barriers to help protect highly confidential and sensitive client information.
• Providing ongoing support to departmental projects relevant to the conflicts process.
The successful candidate should have:
• Ideally degree educated. a law degree or equivalent is highly desirable
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Experience and ability to work well with others as part of a team and to also work independently.
• Excellent IT skills and a willingness to learn new systems
• German language skills desirable
• A high level of attention to detail.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £24,000 per annum, depending on experience, and a superb benefits package which includes:
• 27 days holiday and the option to buy more
• Highly competitive pension scheme
• Good bonus
• Cycle to work scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
If you would like to apply please contact Julia Wade at Cameron James