Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : East Midlands
Location: North Nottingham
Salary: 30,000 - 35,000 Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH190919B
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Handler : North Nottingham
Salary : Up to £35,000 + bonus, Pension and Flexible Benefits
Our client is a leading National Broker in North Nottingham who is looking for an Experienced Account Handler to assist 2/3 account executives
This is an exciting roll which will include the day to day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position you will have at least 5 years` experience in a commercial Insurance role in a Brokerage
• Experience in Property Damage, Terrorism, Motor Fleet, Directors & Officers Liability, Public Liability, Engineering, Engineering Inspection and Employers liability would be desirable.
• Previous premium exposure to range from £5000 to £100,000
• Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients on a daily basis and building strong relationships.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
• Open Gi Trained Desirable
• Working towards Cert CII or Diploma would be advantageous, and our client would support further studies
The client offers an excellent remuneration package include OTE bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.