Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £24,000 - £33,000
Job Ref.: JA-2009MCHlee
Job InformationMotor Claims Handler - Leeds
Salary - Up to £33k DOE, plus 30 days holiday
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Motor Claims provider in the heart of Leeds city centre.
You will join an already established team of Personal Lines Motor Claims Handlers who deal with a portfolio of claims from cradle to grave including first and third party elements.
The successful candidate will have experience of dealing with Motor Claims, whether that is in an Insurer, broker or legal setting. Candidates with varying levels of experience will be considered as the business has excellent training provisions in place to bring any new starter up to speed.
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Settling allocated claims efficiently whilst demonstrating a dedication to controlling costs and leakage
• Identifying suspected fraudulent claims
• Proactively identifying key information required to progress a claim to conclusion
• Prior experience of working in a claims handling environment
• An understanding of 1st and 3rd party claims processes
• Excellent negotiation skills, capable of influencing the opinions of customers and fellow professionals through all communication channels
• A `can do` attitude with the ability to proactively manage workload and prioritise tasks
For more information on this role, please apply on line or call James Atkinson on 0113 212 3290.