Personal Lines Account Handler
Region : North West England
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Job Ref.: JA-0910PLAHfyl
Job InformationPersonal Lines Account Handler
Salary : £18 - £22k
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team?
Due to growth this Insurance Broker is looking to add a Personal Lines Account Handler to their established team.
With a market leading salary and a genuine opportunity for career progression this is an opportunity not to be missed. Although previous insurance experience would be ideal, this is not a deal breaker as this broker has a strong training programme in place and is able to support and develop you through your career. Within this position you will also have the opportunity to undertake professional qualifications to support you in your new role.
The role of Account Handler - Personal Lines Insurance:
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Understand all of their Personal insurance needs across all classes of Motor, Household and Travel Insurance as required
• Liaise with insurers to find the best policy and premium for your client
• Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler : Personal Lines Insurance:
• Ideally a background of Personal Insurance, but other experience within the Financial sector would be considered
• Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
For more information on this role, please apply on line or contact James Atkinson on 0113 212 3290 for further details.