Sector:HR & Training
Region : Greater London
Location: North West London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Job Ref.: 39312901
Job InformationWe are working with a well-established manufacturing group and they are recruiting for an experienced HR Manager to join the business.
For this role they will consider candidates with full time or part-time (3-4 days).
Reporting into the MD the role would have responsibility for managing the HR function of the business, and provide a professional and proactive service to managers and employees. This is a generalist HR role in a standalone capacity and will also involve managing payroll. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Reporting into the MD, providing HR support to c100 employees across 2 sites
• Providing a generalist HR service including HR advice and guidance, HR best practice, ER, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment and L&D
• Providing advice and coaching / supporting managers, on disciplinary / grievance / performance and other people related matters.
• HR administration (offer letters, contracts, probation, changes, leaver letters etc.).
• Ensuring that the HR system is maintained & developed appropriately.
• Managing Employee Relations.
• Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law and line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
• Managing recruitment.
• Supporting performance management, monitoring development needs and ensuring that they are met through effective learning interventions.
• Managing and administering company benefits (fleet, private medical, insurances).
• Managing and administering Payroll.
• Managing Internal Communications.
• Managing ad hoc HR Projects
For this role candidates will need to hold proven experience at this level and be confident working in a standalone capacity, managing the HR function.
Ideally candidates will have experience of supporting both blue and white collar client groups and hold strong generalist HR experience.
This role will be responsible for processing and managing payroll, so ideally candidates will have experience with this, although this is not essential.
This is a varied and hands on HR role working for an established company. In return you will receive a competitive salary, private medical scheme and 25 days holiday.
This is an immediate need, so please apply on-line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.