Insurance Sales Support
Region : Greater London
Location: hemel hempstead
Salary: 25,000 - 28,000 Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH071119
Job InformationInsurance Sales Support : Hemel Hempstead
Salary to 28k + Flexible Benefits
Do you have experience working in Sales Support, with knowledge of the Non-Fault Motor Claims Industry, Insurance Industry, Accident Repair or Automotive industry?
Do you have sales administration experience and want to progress into sales a little bit more?
If you have a genuine passion for delivering the very best customer service, then you are the person our clients are looking to welcome into our business.
Due to continued success throughout 2019, our clients are looking to expand the Business Development team. The main responsibilities will be to work with other Business Development Executives managing existing customer accounts and looking to increase market awareness with new customers.
Based at the Hemel Hempstead office, you will be expected to identify new avenues of business. Other responsibilities will be:
• Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships
• Out bounding calls for new business
• Be responsive to new sales opportunities and ensure these are handled efficiently and effectively
• Potentially some customer visits
• Project development
• Experience of working in B2B sales support environment
• Experience of working with clients on the telephone or face to face
• Confident speaking with clients
• Ability to be proactive and use initiative
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years B 2 B sales experience, as well as the relevant industry knowledge. It is essential that you are driven and determination and are self-motivated enough to ensure that you success in a competitive sales arena. You will be enthusiastic, a quick thinker and you will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. If you wish to apply for the position please complete the Link and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you