Sector:HR & Training
Region : North West England
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Job Ref.: 70002
Job Information£18-22K, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme and discount club, flexible hours.
My Client are looking to bring on board a HR Administrator to join their hardworking team, the are looking for someone with some previous experience in a HR role.
What will the role entail?
• HR reporting
• Managing HR and Careers inbox
• Monitor sickness and absences
• Use of Cascade
• Assisting HR team with training of staff
• Minute taking during meetings
• Provide basic ER advice
• Managing the process of on-boarding
What are they looking for?
• Working towards or hold a CIPD Level 3 is desirable but not essential
• 1 years HR working knowledge
• Understanding of policies and procedures to assist employees and managers
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent administration skills
What are they offering?
• 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
• 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, flexible start and finish time
• Employee assistance scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
I want to hear from you if you are passionate about a career within an HR generalist role and can commute to Manchester Airport. If you want to discuss the role further please call Rebecca Hunt on 07845183446 or 0161 638 8627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org