Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : West Midlands
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000 Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH271119
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Handler
Salary: £ up to 30,000 DOE+ 25 Days Holiday + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the West Midlands
Then look no further than the role below!!
This Provincial Brokerage grown organically and by acquisition for the last 50 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler : Commercial Lines
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Understand all the client`s Commercial insurance requirements across all classes of Commercial Combined, Real Estate, Liability, Financial Lines and Fleet.
• Liaise with insurers to find the best policy and premium for your client
• Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler : Commercial Insurance
• A strong background of Commercial Insurance
• Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
• Excellent communication skills : verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.