Commercial Insurance Claims handler
Region : West Midlands
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000 Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH271119A
Job InformationCommercial Claims Executive :Wolverhampton
Up to 30k DOE + Bonus and other Benefits
Our clients are a leading West Midlands Insurance Brokers and Independent Financial Advisers providing a broad client base with Professional advice in all areas of risk.
They specialise in the placement, risk management and audit of Corporate insurance programmes for Corporate Companies through to new start size enterprises they are now looking for an experienced claims executive to join the team in Wolverhampton The role will be:-
• Internal and client facing.
• Investigating, handling and managing a range of commercial insurance claims (i.e. EL /PL, Products, Property and Fleet ) In a commercial insurance broking /risk management context.
• Building and maintaining relationships across the commercial insurance market - with insurers, solicitors, loss adjusters, surveyors, suppliers -in the interests of clients from a variety of sectors.
• Comfortable providing advice and comment (written or face to face) in a legal / commercial claims management context to internal /external professionals.
• Likely to have an overall minimum of 5 years- within a commercial claims Environment-Ideally through a combination of time spent with relevant insurers /solicitors and /or a major broking house.
• Insurance Qualifications are desirable.
A fantastic benefits package is available for the right candidate. Please apply online and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.