Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 DOE
Job Ref.: 39474522
Job InformationSales Executive
Working in partnership with a dynamic, fast growing and global leader in manufacturing I am currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their team in Leeds City Centre. They deliver powerful business insights and networking that help their clients develop and prosper and they currently work with many of the top brands. However they remain relentlessly focused on developing new clients through their already successful Sales Team to assist with exciting future plans.
This role involves regular travel to events in Asia, Europe and North America so you must be able to commit to this.
The successful Sales Executive will have:
• Previous sales experience, with a proven track record of achievement in new business sales.
• The ability to generate your own qualified leads
• The ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
• Excel at managing multiple tasks at once and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment.
• Desire to work as a team and participate in international events.
• A wish to build a career in a digital leader with global reach.
• Be confident, articulate, professional and able to present and sell the growing portfolio of products.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary between £24,000k - £28,000k depending on experience, plus 30 days annual leave (incl 8 bank holidays), increasing 1 day each year.
There is also an excellent monthly commission scheme along with half year and annual bonuses too. You will receive a laptop, shortened working hours during the summer months and full supportive training to help you achieve your targets.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Jen MacDougall at Cameron James Recruitment or apply by clicking on the link