ALLOCATIONS & CREDIT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
Region : East Midlands
Salary: £20,500 - £21,250
Job Ref.: VCNMACCA
Allocations & Credit Control Administrator
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Allocations & Credit Control Administrator to join a friendly and supportive Finance Team, and be part of an established local company, who buy and supply to the building, plumbing and timber merchant trade.
In this role you will be required to accurately maintain member’s accounts, as allocated, where attention to detail and accuracy is paramount within all your daily responsibilities, along with excellent communication skills.
Your key accountabilities for this role will be:
· Reconcile and allocate payments as per KPI’s
· Liaise with members to ensure outstanding queries are resolved
· Ensure debit notes are issued on all outstanding queries within 3 months
· Ensure no aged debt over 18 months
· Ensure post is dealt with on a daily basis
· Have no manual deductions (invoices without known queries) over 90 days
· Any other duties which may arise through this position
· Internally you will be able to create productive working relationships with all staff.
· Externally possess the ability to develop and maintain relationships to a high standard with all suppliers as required
· Be proactive in the suggestion of improvements to working practices
· In conjunction with the Allocations & Credit Control Manager, ensure that all regulatory requirements are met in an accurate and timely fashion
The essential requirements you will need for this role are:
· GCSEs A to C (Including Maths & English) or equivalent
· Good telephone skills and a personable manner
· Ability to think creatively
· Excel proficient
· Proficient IT skills to enable remote working
· Experience of Navision would be an advantage
· AAT qualifications preferred
· Pleasant and confident personality
· Action a high volume of customer queries
· Highly computer literature – Microsoft Office in particular
· Previous experience within a busy purchase ledger environment is essential
· Excellent communication skills
After training, the role will initially be ‘Working from Home’ with the view to returning to the office environment, based on the outskirts of Leicester, once safe and in line with government guidelines. Working hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. You will receive a salary of up to £21,260 per annum, along with 20 days holidays plus bank holidays, increasing with service. Company pension scheme after 3 months’ probation period.
To apply please submit your CV via the link or send your CV to Vikki Callanan at Cameron James. If you have been successfully shortlisted someone from Cameron James will be in touch.