Senior HR Advisor
Sector:HR & Training
Region : East of England
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job Ref.: 45467974
Job InformationWe are working with a well established manufacturer and suppliers who are rapidly increasing and are recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team.
This would be ideal for an experienced HR Advisor / HR Generalist looking for a new opportunity.
Reporting directly into the HR Manager this role has been newly created, and will manage one other member of the HR team. This position will oversee the day to day operations of HR, ensuring an effective and practical support for employees and managers. This opportunity is veery much a generalist position leading on employee relations and the full employee lifecycle including recruitment.
- Providing advice and training line managers on aspects such as employment law, working arrangements and employee communication.
- Managing the recruitment process alongside line managers from creating job descriptions through to selection of candidates
- Liaising and building relationships with recruitment agencies on contracts and terms of business
- Managing the employee life cycle from offer to onboarding and offboarding
- Reviewing communication relating to ER cases and meetings and contracts
- Implementing of HR policies and procedures
- Managing employee programmes and benefits
- Overseeing the payroll process for the UK
- Present briefings and training on HR related subjects to support business objectives
- Supporting the learning and development of the HR Coordinator
- Working alongside management to enable a positive employee experience and ensure values are aligned with the business
- Previous experience within a similar role
- £35k - £40k salary dependent on experience
- 35 hour working week
- Hybrid role
- Christmas shutdown
- Private Healthcare
- Study support